CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hu! 5 times???

zelkyla Views: 2,347
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,496

Re: Hu! 5 times???

I think you can take as many as you want of probiotics. On the bottle of primal defense it says you can take 12 a day! So I am sure you can take more. Probiotics are so important for intestinal health and especially if you have candida and are getting rid of it, you have to have enough beneficial bacteria to keep the candida from coming back. The reason candida was allowed to thrive in the first place was for lack of the good guys, so I say get them back into your body as soon and as quick as possible.

I have been taking two kinds of probiotic brands (Solray and primal defense) and one has 12 strains of bacteria & the other 14! I can already feel the difference in my health. As I am trying to cure myself of Rheumatoid Arthritis , which is almost totally gone. This was all due to candida and leaky gut.

So go for it and fill up on the beneficial bacteria. You need enough to compete with the harmful ones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)