CureZone   Log On   Join
Crying it all out

Jhan Views: 1,378
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 278,952

Crying it all out

Betta is right: "When hormones are causing problems, the liver is usually involved."

I was thinking on the way here ...and while bursting into tears of mere happiness . Well, I was thinking that I ought to make a post on crying compulsively. Yes this is part of detox.

1- It often has to do with the original trauma that got you toxic to start with, and which you are cleaning at the time.

2- Liver and gland issue makes us very fragile to burst of tears and sometimes also anger. They say liver is the organ of emotion.

When I feel like crying again, I now know it is detox happening and I try to let it ought and keep my mind positively oriented: on the achievement. In the process, I try to look into the original traumas and heal them as well. Neuro-linguistic programmation helped me a lot in that aspect (just buy a book on NLP and read it).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.236 sec, (1)