CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida or Mucous? - you decide

Views: 21,713
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 279,746

Re: Candida or Mucous? - you decide

Sorry for butting in - i read the site frequently but do not normally post...

I thought I would mention that while completing a candida cleanse a few years ago, I passed both mucus and candida. Over the course of the several-month process, I believe that I passed the mucus earlier by a few months. Then later I passed the pure white candida that very closely resembled cotton balls, although mine was more stretched-out than in a ball shape (sorry).

I did not have the internet back then although I was under the supervision of a nutritionist... Needless to say I was very surprised at the appearance of the candida but discovered what it was later by researching...

Enjoying the site and all of the good recommendations... I probably need to do another parasite / candida cleanse in the next few months - while I have no health issues right now, I have lapsed back into bad (dietary) habits...

I do remember that for several months after conquering the candida overgrowth I had, I never believed a person could feel so great with so much energy (!!!) ... good luck to you...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)