CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida or Mucous? - you decide

Views: 21,752
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 279,755

Re: Candida or Mucous? - you decide

Chloe-

I really had never heard of candida but had started talking with a nutritionist relative to some skin problems that I was having...

I completed a parasite cleanse and candida cleanse under the supervision of the nutritionist. These are the things I did / changes I made (some of which were related to the skin condition, I had no initial complaints about my digestion or energy levels - it wasn't until AFTER I completed the program that I realized what a poor state of health I had been in...):

1. Candida diet for 6-7 months. I did a pretty good job - occasional cheats but for the most part stuck to a very strict regimen. I think following the diet and eliminating the Sugar was a huge part of the (eventual) energy boost, but for the first few months, I was tired and miserable...

2. Nutritionist-prescribed program to get the bowels moving (included Bowel Cleanse capsule with psyllium, bentonite, also K-Min (diatomaceous earth) and MSM.

3. After bowels moving, rotated anti-parasitic and anti-fungal herbs including Black-Walnut tinctures, cloves, and other tinctures on the market...

4. Wherever possible, using organic products for personal hygiene and household cleaning - ie Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap, Burt's Bees products, and for laundry - borax and perfume/ dye-free detergents... These are easier to find now than several years ago, but you have to read the labels carefully - a lot of so-called "All Natural" products are anything but..

5. Drinking lots of water (not tap) to flush out the toxins.

6. After 3-4 months into the program, I had enough energy to get back into aerobic exercise 3-4 times per week. This really boosts the oxygen levels in the blood and if you can do this, I highly recommend it...

Hope this helps, not sure if it's any new info, but it's mostly what I did as I recall...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.407 sec, (1)