CureZone   Log On   Join
candidase, parasites, and constipation

jackierr Views: 7,348
Published: 17 years ago

candidase, parasites, and constipation

i have been treating my candida for about a week and a half now. The first week I used a concentrated oil of oregano pill called A.D.P. I did not see any results with that and still experienced extreme brain fog. I consulted with some ladies at the health food store and they recommended a product called Candidase. Has anyone used this product before. It seems to be working a little, as I have only been using it for two days.
Two days ago I also started parasite treatment and bowel cleansing so that I will be able to do a Liver Flush in a few days. I have been using a parasite/worm water drop treatment along with Bentonite powder and psyllium seeds and husks. I have been extremely constipated, even after doing an enema. Is this normal?? How may I get rid of the constipation?
I am also taking a number of other supplements: b-complex, centrum, calcium/magnesium citrate, and paul d'arco water droplets. Could this be contributing to the constipation? HEEEEELP!! I feel like I am going to explode and am scared that there are worms blocking the colon and as a result toxic material is circulating back into my system. I have such bad brain fog and drunk feelings that I cannot drive and feel like I am constantly high! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks-
Jackie
I am also following the candida diet VERY strictly and have done ear candling to get the wax and candida out of my ears. I feel like I have done everything and am not getting better!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)