CureZone   Log On   Join
healing

Views: 3,325
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 280,312

healing

healing,

i'm no expert, but in my situation i cleared up my candida overgrowth several years ago, and i have been able to return to a "normal" (lack of a better word) life. however i was on the strict candida diet for 6-7 months before my energy levels went up (and the candida overgrowth was deemed in-check by my nutritionist)... i admit i have lapsed back into some bad habits, but since going through the whole candida episode, i have learned about nutrition and really do not crave sweets at all any more. in fact, if i eat them i usually feel sick. this is completely opposite to the way i was before the cleanse.

i remember being very dejected,depressed, and frustrated in the 3rd - 4th months of that horrible diet...please stick with it because the benefits will definitely be worth it after you get rid of this.... and you will probably find that there are a lot of things that you won't even be interested in eating after you are through (for me sweets, and white pasta which i used to eat constantly)

hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.282 sec, (1)