CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God bless you, Craig! One quick question

fontdog Views: 3,923
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 280,410

Re: God bless you, Craig! One quick question

Hey MidlothianGirl:

Hey, thanks for your thoughts on mercury. I have been fortunate enough not to have fillings but still have my concerns with heavy metals. Something about that really resonates with me so I am considering my next options on that front. I will probably get some heavy metal testing done, but in the mean time I have purchased a few lbs. of pascalite clay (from relfe.com that andreas recommends) and will try a couple of clay baths. The hardest part for me is slowing down and tying only one new thing at a time. Otherwise, you can't be sure what caused what. :)

And your are right, at times the restricted diet seems like a burden but I try to look at it as part of my healing journey (I believe I will get healthy when it is time). These diet restrictions and related health crisis in my life gave me the opportunity to take a hard and honest look at who I was. To be honest I didn't like what I saw. I had become a results focused, hard-driving, unempathetic manager with little concern for other people. My childhood was pretty unpleasant and I carried those buried feelings into adulthood. I suppose I knew deep down inside that I wasn't fulfilling what I was intended to be, but I was successful by societie's standards so I guess didn't have a large enough motivation to stop, take a look at myself and actually change. I was fortunate to get that opportunity before it was too late. Well, that's how I try to keep it all in perspective but yeah, some days the diet is a real pain in my ASS! Alas, my journey continues, and for today I will take it easy and peruse Curezone (I am very, very thankful for this site too!). I am on a kidney cleanse currently and am finding it pretty hard to stay totally hydrated (I think the kidney cleanse herbs may be a bit dehydrating for me). I am learning that a day of rest and peaceful thought is golden. Something new for me as I am a "doer" (which is a strong commonality for us candida folks I think).
-Craig

Craig

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)