O your story sounds so familiar!
1. Sugar cravings: After several years accumulating knowledge- I am convinced Sugar cravings indicate the presence of parasites. Every time I do an anti- parasite course the Sugar cravings go. You could start with eating raw green organic pumpkin seeds. A good vermicide. Grind in a coffee grinder and take 2 heaped tablespoons or more with water (or juice). Keep in a container in the fridge so they don't go rancid. Pumpkin seeds are also good for Depression and kidney problems (and prostate). My other personal favourite is Grapefruit Seed extract. I do get die off with GSE. These are two products I always go back to. Maybe you should try something stronger.
2. Read Shelley. Her protocol is very good and she explains what is going on with P&B SHAKES and why you get bloating.(I couldn’t take them at all or enzymes or 3Lac)
3. Resist the temptation to try too many new things at once or you never know what you are reacting to.
4. The right diet is the main thing to make you feel better very quickly (though of course it is not the Cure). For me: no Dairy, no grains and no Sugar alone make a big difference. Also I found dairy products caused depression. I am a lot less sensitive now.
5. Am having great success at the moment with drinking 2 tablespoons of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with a little water with each meal. To increase the acidity of the stomach and enable digestion. It makes a Big difference – less bloating and tiredness after a meal. Am even starting to eat bread again but very tentatively.
All the best