CureZone   Log On   Join
Primal Defense vs. SBX

geek0 Views: 5,358
Published: 18 years ago

Primal Defense vs. SBX

Hmm this is interesting. SBX refers to a product available from http://www.wholeapproach.com. The mushrooms in this product make me wary, despite what their marketing team says. ;) If you've been on SBX before, how did it go?

"WENDY’s NOTE: some of the ingredients that the primal defense offers are cereal grasses: Organic Green Grass Juices like kamut Grass Juice, alfalfa Grass Juice, oat Grass Juice, and Barley Grass Juice. They also use flash freeze dried sprouts.

For those with leaky gut syndrome and chronic candidiasis there are usually a high amount of food allergens and environmental sensitivities... these cereal grasses many times are not added back into the anti-candida diet, if at all - until much recovery has taken place.
In comparing our "SBX" soil based probiotics with primal defense, SBX has more HSO and has the therapeutic mushroom ingredients wherein the primal defense has blend of other green foods.

According to Attogram's distributor of SBX in Canada, they have had huge success with this product when used with our Attogram program. The HSO's together with the immune boosting power of the product is said to be superior to other HSO's on the market.

THERE are those who are highly allergic when they start treatment for candida and the many grasses, etc. in the primal defense gives them an allergic reaction. We do feel that our SBX product is a lot of bang for your money. For me personally it has made a huge difference - and was what made me 'turn the corner' in my health.”

We often have questions about the appropriateness of the mushrooms in the product for those with CRC. Here is a previous post from the FAQ section that addresses this topic.
Is it safe to use mushrooms used to treat a fungal condition?

"I know it does seem odd - treating fungi with fungi, but it is done! The SBX has been used in Canada for over two years now with great success! An observation from Tarilee Cornish, Registered Nutritional Consultant in Canada, "...the immune boost offered by SBX is supreme for Candida sufferers. After working with hundreds of people using this product to treat Candida, I cannot recall having a single person report any kind of allergic response.

The Chinese medicinal plants are included in the SBX because they are excellent immune tonics and because when they are combined with the SBO’s they amplify the immune-boosting power of the SBO’s. The Blue Green Algae, Ancient Sea Deposits and the Lactobacillus and Bifidus bacteria are added to nourish and fortify the SBO’s.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)