CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have Candida and what do I do about sugar cravings?

cicliste Views: 2,477
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 280,914

Re: Do I have Candida and what do I do about sugar cravings?

Thank you very much NewUk and Grr for the responses.

NewUk, I will try the pumpkin seeds and if I do Dr. Clarks parasite cleanse there is a chance that I will flush out the parasites (and actually see them?) and eliminate my Sugar cravings?

Grr, the maple syrup, chocolate syrup and cookies is an excellent combo but next time you have to add in a half jar of peanut butter or Nutella along with some ice cream, you know just to wash it down...can't beat it! LOL! What you said about the living conditions is very interesting and one that I have never considered, though after carefully thinking about it the scenario doesn't fit me and I have never had any sinus infections, ear infections or headaches. Currently I take Source Naturals Essential Enzymes which I am going to replace with Standard Process' Multizyme. Are these enzymes the same as a Probiotic such as Primal Defense? Or do I have to incorporate it as well?

Now as for Sugar and its many variations, I have a problem. As an athlete, in order to train hard and for long distances it is imperitive that you keep your glycogen stores topped up at all times. Glycogen is the bodys stored form of glucose. During every ride and immediately following a workout you need to consume a high glycemic drink. The best forms to quickly replace glycogen are a mixture of maltodextrin, dextrose (glucose) and fructose. After a workout, in the "30 minute window", your body will store these sugars (now called glucogen) directly into the muscle (without raising blood glucose levels so insulin is not called into play, whereby it would store the glycogen as fat). After the "window" you are to continue consuming "good" carbohydrates to replenish the spent glycogen stores so you are now ready to do another hard workout the next day.

Now, the problem. Maltodextrin, dextrose, fructose = sugar, candida loves Sugar (body does not like candida). No sugar, no glycogen. No, or little glycogen stores no workout. No workout = depression. See the problem? How do I get around this?

Thank very much for taking the time to help me get through this, I really appreciate it.
Todd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)