CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: livatone plus

stannarad Views: 1,460
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 280,992

Re: livatone plus

Hi Carrie! I like the Livatone Plus. I'm back on it again. ( I ran out and couldn't afford to buy anymore for a while. )I often get the yellowish eyes. You know, my eyes got really yellow when I was taking the Threelac - ( which would make me incredibly weak, like I was going to pass out! ) I tried that for about 5 months. I think it was killing off some candida, but my symptoms never improved, unfortunately. I finally gave up trying to kill the candida off. All it seemed to do was make my eyes more yellow, so I'm just concentrating on my liver right now. I've started Liver Flushing again. As for which cleansing to do first, I think you can do both at the same time. Unless your colon is really clogged, in which case, I would probably concentrate on that for a while first. I've read that when your organs detox, they are dumping right into your colon, so best to keep it as clean as possible. Best of luck to you. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)