CureZone   Log On   Join
digestion and vision problems

jackierr Views: 2,312
Published: 17 years ago

digestion and vision problems

I have been treating my candida for about 2 months now. I have such extreme brainfog, numbness, and circulatory problems that I cannot even drive without feeling like I am slipping away into death. Most of the day I feel like I am high and my vision feels almost disconnected to my body. I feel as if my body is not one, but a bunch of pieces:my arms, head, stomach, legs, etc. Sometimes I get so dizzy that I cannot even walk!
I have been doing everything possible to get better, and the brainfog STILL is not going away. I have been chronically constipated for the last month and my liver is very swollen. I have gotten 3 colonics, but not much has even come out!!! I take ADP (oil of oregano), capryllic acid, biotin, pantethine, molybdenum, glutathione, vit. c, and b-complex and have been for a month now. Recently I started taking magnesium and underwent my first week of skinar therapy...(3x this week, using the scenar machine). I seemed to get worse after this, especially the brainfog. I have also been having dull pain in specific areas in the back of my brain- above the thalamus. My eyes also get very tired. Is this the beginning of die-off? Jesus, i hope so.
I however, upon taking Oxypowder , have been able to stimulate my bowels and have been elminating a ton of candida through not diarreah, but somewhat runny stool. I noticed today though that some undigested pills of oil of oregano came out in my stool. What does this mean? Does this mean that my digestion has not been functional before this? Hopefully I'll start feeling more like myself, as before I felt like a walking corpse. My doctor said she found candida in 50% of my blood sample!!! craziness, and im not hiv+ or have cancer or anything....I was a very healthy girl before this, and am only 20 yrs old. I guess I must have had this candida brewing inside me for a while...Now that I remember, I used to have cravings for pretzels and dried fruit like you wouldnt believe...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)