CureZone   Log On   Join
It almost killed me

gracieP Views: 3,194
Published: 17 years ago

It almost killed me

I have crohn's disease and read about the possibility of yeast problem causing CD. Okay, I've been trying, no, tried to get rid of a supposed yeast problem in me. I started out gently, with safe foods like yogurt and Adolphus supplement. Since, I've taken caprylic acid before and found it to set diarreha off, I only took a half this time every second day and only for about 4 days. I set off the worst diarreha that sent me to ER twice with no help. It's been close to 2 months and I still have excess diarreha over the crohn's amt, and feel very flu like. Of course I didn't tell them what I had used. You would think that this pouring would have cleaned the yeast out of my system, but I now feel I have more symptoms not less.
My question, what is my hope to get rid of the yeast problem and not have it kill me in the process. I've also tried a very small amount of aloe vera juice for a few days. I've used yucca in the past, collidial silver, oregano inhalation, among several other products, which make me sick. Collidial silver seemed to be okay, but I ran out of it, so I'll have to get more. There must be something that I can use that doesn't set the crohn's off. If it was just diarreha, I could cope, but it was extreme exhaustion with a weakened voice and body. Any advise anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)