CureZone   Log On   Join
Wonderful posts; thank you!

jenlogan Views: 1,640
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,223

Wonderful posts; thank you!

I am a bit impatient to get rid of candida, I think, but I think you are right and that I should take it easy at least until my period is over. I am starting to get phantom cramps, as I like to call the pain that signals that my period's about to begin, but no bleeding. I hadn't really thought of menstruation as a cleansing process. If you have candida in the vaginal area, does it mean that it is also in the uterus? I am not sure if mine is that high up; I actually think that there may be a piece of broken skin that is causing the yeast to migrate from my large intestine (if that is possible which I believe it is). I have noticed that whenever my intestinal yeast infection acts up, then my vaginal one acts up also and that when I do an ACV enema, I feel the die-off taking place in my vaginal area as well. The thing that is causing this horrible die-off isn't antifungals: it's actually biking. Biking seems to be the only exercise that causes this, and the reason for that is because the oxygen is getting pumped to the abdominal muscles and surrounding tissue. I do this for only 30 minutes a day, after which I get horrible migraines, dizziness, blurred vision, etc. The ACV enemas are great for relieving this. Anyways, thank you very much for your post (it eased the worries I was having about possibly becoming infertile from die-off!) and I think I will take your advice and either stop or cut down on the biking until my period is over.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)