CureZone   Log On   Join
Threelac users!Company changes prices! Please read!

raider Views: 1,464
Published: 18 years ago

Threelac users!Company changes prices! Please read!

Hello,
I am very sad to say that the company who distributes this product has made a change in its policy.

I am very upset right now and decided I better write this post while I can. I would not be able to after Oct 4th,2004.

They have told us that no member can advertise anywhere on the internet Threelac for less then $65.00 retail price after Oct 4th,2004.

They want people to join the company in order to buy for $49.95.
I feel this is most likly due to complants from members who are pushing the MLM. WHICH I HAVE NOT!!!!

Because this product along with the Oxygen elements are so good and selling so well the comapny is going public and gonna be offering stock before year end. This might have something to do with this change.

None the less I will continue to sell Threelac for $49.95 for as long as I can. I will only be able to do this if I can continue to buy in large quantities. I wont be able to advertise this anywhere so I am letting you know now you can email me anytime.

I will have to follow suit and if its not worth the time I will stop selling it all together.

My website will have to be changed to follow the companies rules and I will most likly keep it running until the end of the year.

Blessings, Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)