CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida.

yugo Views: 7,828
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,294

Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida.

I agree with you johng and lovey. Threelac helped me so much. It reversed my Rheumatoid Arthritis tremendously along with other health issues.

I had gone to a Microscopist before I started Threelac and my red blood cells were all clumped together. After being on Threelac for two months, I returned to the Microscopist and my red blood cells were moving around freely. What a great feeling that was when I saw that. Threelac gave me my life back.

But also, as well as I feel now, I know I still have a lot of cleansing to do. I am still going through some hair loss and having trouble gaining weight, which I believe will get better after I do some liver cleansing. I plan on dedicating the next month to liver cleansing. I have been doing colon cleansing ( Oxypowder along with a couple other month long cleansers). 1,000 mg of Magnesium before bedtime is helping eliminate the constipation along with ground flaxseed.

The Iridologist I went to told me that my lymphs were congested, so I am also working on that. I am also taking supplements to help with my leaky gut.

I know I will have to be careful about what I eat for the rest of my life and that's okay, I'm used to eating this way now. I am on one packet of Threelac a day now (maintenance) and probably will stay on it for the rest of my life, but that's okay too, because I never want to go back to where I was a year ago, in so much pain I could barely move.

I feel blessed. Life is good.

Yugo :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)