CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "...are so good and selling so well the comapny is going public and gonna be offering stock before year end.

raider Views: 1,241
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,277

Re: "...are so good and selling so well the comapny is going public and gonna be offering stock before year end.

"IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY"

Yes, as in most companies if not they would go out of business!
The stock market has been around for years and many companies have stock. There is nothing wrong with that. Its just Global is a MLM company and because of going public they have to dot their I's and cross their T's.
I have no problem with that. They are a great company with great products lots of room to grow. That isnt why I am upset at all!
I just don't like the MLM thing never have never well.

Thats NOT why I sell this product.

I dont push all their products. Only 3 Ones I know are very good and work great for many people. Because I used them!

I am upset because I liked the fact I could offer people a great product at wholesale without them becoming a member!

Now in order for people to buy for wholesale they are forcing them to pay 14.95 become a member then buy for wholesale.
(kind of like costco)

Its most likly the people who are in this company for the MLM benefits that have been screaming if anyone can buy for wholesale why would anyone want to become a member and I understand that to.

We can continue to sell for wholesale just wont be able to post that or advertise that anywhere on the internet!

Companies need to make profit so do people thats why we all work.
Blessings,Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)