CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Threelac charged me $65.oo in July

raider Views: 1,417
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,279

Re: Threelac charged me $65.oo in July

Hello,
1st off I amnot sure what Shelley has said about the product and not sure if she has ever used it but this product is wonderful.
I do not know exaclly what you where feeling like but I know others have experienced die off from it.

As for the company I think they are a good company with some great products. I just wish they where not a MLM company that I dont like. But that is what the comapny is and there is no getting around it.

I like to help others and to be able to sell them something for a good price felt good to me. I too was sick with candida and I spent so much money actually I have spent so much money on many health products for all kinds of things and it gets expensive.

People can still buy for 49.95 they just have to pay the 14.95 like you did so the first order is 65.00. Then after that you can buy for 49.95.
I dont understand why did you throw the product away you could have sent the remainding back and got your money back they have 60 day money back. They do stand behind all their products with a 60 day money back.

I guess life is ever changeing and we just have to continue to learn to adjust!

Again, I am just upset with this move by the company not the company itself. I will continue to help others as long as I can.
I just wanted people here to know why when they see the price increase everywhere on the internet they would know why. Also that they can email me and I will do my best to sell to who ever would like Threelac for $49.95. for as long as I can!!!

Blessings,raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)