CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida.

Lovey Views: 7,541
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,294

Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida.

Johng,

I haven't come as far as you have, but I believe you're making a good point about doing more than just taking Threelac because it may not do enough to heal the kidneys and liver. And yes, it is the best probiotic out there. It may not be "everything" my body needs to heal, but it is better than "everything else" I've tried. Threelac has improved problems I had that I thought would never get better and it did it fast, as if doing it with one hand tied behind it's back. :) Lately I've been concentrating on getting rid of the toxins that have bombarded my body. Now that I've finally got a handle on it, I will try to find something good to use to heal all my organs. I still have some acne, even though my cheeks are rosier, so I know I still have a ways to go. I've had this monster in my body for a long time so I still have a big battle left to fight.

So far what I'm doing to recover my health is to diet and take Threelac, Oxygen Elements+, Flax/Fish oil, Psyllium Husk for fiber, plus I am taking vitamins and drinking plenty of water. I'm just glad I've finally got a good start, even if it's only a start, rather than bad combinations that hurt my body. The only thing the Whole Approach formula was good for was convincing my family that they were right all along--I really was going out of my mind.

The psyllium husk is fantastic for constipation, as is the flax oil. If anyone out there is having trouble with constipation when starting on Threelac, try a glass of water with a couple spoonfuls of psyllium husk on an empty stomach(first thing when you wake up is best), then take flax/fish oil right after every meal. It works wonders. Here's a tip: I buy 9 oz bottles of mountain spring arrowhead water and drink just enough to put my psyllium husk in and shake it up. It saves me from having to wash that hard to remove leftover psyllium out of my dishes! Plus you can easily take it with you when you're on the run :)

I will be reading up on as many posts as I can to find out what will work best to heal my damaged organs. I've taken things in the past, which didn't seem to help, but maybe my body was too messed up to show any good results from them at the time. Also any advice will be well appreciated. Thanks a lot, Johng.

Lovey.... :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.172 sec, (2)