CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida.

Views: 7,385
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,302

Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida.

Hi Lovely and John

How good to hear that threelac is working for you both! I'm really pleased for you - it is such a relief when you get respite from the candida!

Lovey, thanks so much for the constipation tip too - I'm going to try this.

I've been taking threelac and oxygen elements plus for around two weeks - I've noticed I do feel more clear-headed, my boyfriend remarked how much better I looked - I feel like I can have a decent conversation with people without the normal brain fog - I've cheated a few times though and this is bad, I think I just thought 'wahey, something to help the candida, let's just see what happens if I have a muffin, some soda bread, a decaf latte, a fruit yoghurt . . . very naughty indeed, and I then had the itching and a few yukky things going on. So it's back to the diet (even more important as I have a big family wedding to attend next weekend and want to be in the best health possible.

Since taking the threelac and Oxygen elements, I have noticed I am constipated and certainly not doing my usual three trips to the loo per day! My Mum thinks I may be retaining more food than previous - tho I'm not sure and don't like the idea of the candida hanging on to it for too long!

I think this is it - we should still concentrate on the diet, cleansing and sorting out the imbalances, and if candida helps us feel better in the meantime, then it can't be a bad thing.

Today I signed up for a few acupuncture sessions along with some chinese herbal tea to see if it will help the candida plus wicked period pains I've had every month - I'm worried about it but maybe it might help - I'm going to post a message about it and we'll see what replies come in.

All the best to you though and continue to get well and make good progress - I will keep my fingers crossed for both of you!

Carrie xxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.637 sec, (1)