CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why does exercise cause die-off??

Grrr Views: 13,893
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,332

Re: Why does exercise cause die-off??

My doc kept saying I would never get over candida until I resolved my allergies, and I would kind of go "yeah, yeah, what is the next antifungal I can try", but it turned out he was 100% on target and now the candida seems to be falling away, practically on its own, and my food world is opening up.

Allergies are caused by candida's ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, allowing food and other outside particulates to enter the bloodstream. This is also referred to as the Leaky Gut Syndrome. So the doc's statement is actually turned around, you'll never get rid of allergies until resolving the candida problem. In my experience most doctors have not studied candida enough to know what a wide ranging problem it is.

I have been battling candida for more than 8 years, and have also been through various antifungals along the way. One VERY IMPORTANT thing to remember is that unless you replace your intestinal flora (bacteria) with probiotics all the antifungal use will have failed once you stop taking them. The candida will just come right back unless you restock the gut with friendly bacteria. This is why its important to take probiotics along with antifungals. There are 3 very good brands to look for: Natures Biotic, Probiotic Advantage, and Primal Defense. All of these are good ones and offer a broad spectrum of bacteria that closely matches naturally occuring flora in our gut.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

11.125 sec, (1)