CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: male external yeast infection
Grrr Views: 2,922
Published: 18 years ago
This is a reply to # 281,323

Re: male external yeast infection

Whats the best way to treat external yeast infection?

An external yeast infection is an indication of an INTERNAL yeast/fungal infection. You could treat the external problem with topicals such as Tinactin or Lotrimin, but it will only provide temporary relief. To permanently get rid of the problem you need to treat the internal, or systemic, fungal problem. Then the external problem will clear up for good.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.484 sec, (1)