CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kind of Dr. should I go to?

jenlogan Views: 1,452
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,606

Re: What kind of Dr. should I go to?

I have also been to a family doctor for my candida, and it was a very frustrating experience. She had me do a stool test which came up negative. I was wondering why in the world it came up negative, so I went to the Internet and did some research on the stool test itself and figured out that my doctor had failed to tell me to stop taking antifungals prior to the test (I increased my dosage to get more yeast out). I realized that she wasn't going to believe that I had a yeast infection now, so I did research on how often a stool test and vaginal test catches candida and I went back to her and argued her for about 30 minutes using scientific evidence and studies trying to prove to her that I had candida and that her stool tests were inaccurate and wrong. She admitted that I was right, but she wouldn't admit she made a mistake forgetting to tell me that one step, and she basically said "well, you're right, but for lack of evidence, I am not giving you nystatin." She handed me the card for a gastroenterologist and told me to get a colonoscopy and when I asked her how accurate a colonoscopy would be, she got annoyed with me and tried to get rid of me. So don't go to a mainstream doctor; go to a natropathic one!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)