Hmmm... interesting. So it can be signs of poor hydration...that's something I struggle with a lot because I think my electrolytes are out of balance but I can't fix them because of candida so I just drink bottled water (some places at magnesium and potassium to their water which helps). I know that I have a food allergy now. I got tested a while back for allergies (before I had yeast overgrowth) and I had no food allergies at all. Now I'm not so sure. I think my candida gave me food allergies ; however, I have been doing some Liver Cleansing which has helped my hayfever considerably so I figured it helped to allergy.