CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You should ask Shelley on her forum

jenlogan Views: 1,706
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 282,377

Re: You should ask Shelley on her forum

Thanks for the advice, geek0, I thought about what I should do from here last night and I realized something. For the entire 7 months I've been battling this I had wished that I could finally be better so I could get back to eating my brownies, bagels, and candy again. Now that I may finally be better, I no longer WANT to eat like that. It's really amazing. I ate all that junk food and realized how horrible it makes me feel in general and I thought about how I used to be a carb addict and I decided that I never want to live like that again. I have lost so much weight, I look good, and my Acne is gone. After I ate that bag of popcorn I got bloated (which happened even before candida). I looked at my stomach in the mirror and decided I wanted to keep my "diet" figure and my health so it looks like now I'm going to be on Atkins for life, yeast infection or no yeast infection!!! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)