CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm cured!!!!

jenlogan Views: 1,883
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 282,418

Re: I'm cured!!!!

I have had candida since February 2004. I spent months trying to get rid of it with garlic, caprylic acid, strong probiotics... you name it, I've tried it. Needless to say, my candida adapted to every one of them; in fact, the garlic supplements began to aggravate it. I had so many problems over that 9 month period, such as a really bad hormone imbalance (which Vitex and Liver Flushing cured)horrible Acne (I'm working on a treatment right now to rid me of the scars I got from that), decreased immunity, food allergies that suddenly began to pop up, etc. I ran out of pills to take so I started biking, liver flushing, and doing enemas. Well, that all worked so much better then what I had been doing before, and it was all of those combined that cured me. I have started eating small amounts of junk food but it makes me feel so tired and unhealthy that I decided that I wanted to follow a rather loose form of Atkins for the rest of my life. I don't want to go through another 9 months and $300+ of yeast problems. Another thing that really helped me a lot was eating foods with high amounts of fiber in them. Try to get at least 80% of your daily value of fiber because it will really help a lot. I recommend Atkin's brand bagels...they have about 40-80% DV of fiber and 12g of protein (to help replace lost amino acids :) . Good luck in your quest for better health! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.518 sec, (1)