CureZone   Log On   Join
CALLING THE EXPERTS IN CANDIDA-please

peziduri Views: 1,017
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 282,571

CALLING THE EXPERTS IN CANDIDA-please

I came to thid forum seeking information about The Master Cleanser ---- so this is ALL so new for me. While doing The Master Cleanser I felt the HAPPIEST ever, I felt soooo good and clean and enegrized. Now I am crushed to read that the Master-Cleanse is a no no for people with candida.
I can't believe I've been going to my gyno for months and she just kept giving me medication withoout even wondering why I was not getting better.
Why did I get this?
I want to get rid of it for good, not just for a couple months. Is it possible?
Should I do a cleanser, liver flush? How many? I guess what I would like to hear is: " Do The Master Cleanser (or other fast---I just loved the fact that I was NEVER hungry----it was so easy to do!)ok back to what I would like to hear:" Do "this fast" and this Liver Flush and something else for 10 months and you will be cure!!"
Is that possible?? Is there a good book, simple to follow for this? I feel that there are so many books that I don't know which one to buy.
I should mention that I am taking birht control pills.
thank you for your help... ever since I realized I had candida I have been devastated...
thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)