CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CALLING THE EXPERTS IN CANDIDA-please

Views: 1,091
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 282,610

Re: CALLING THE EXPERTS IN CANDIDA-please

Thank you very much for your advice!! I realize now how complex this is. The first step will be to stop the BC... tough decision but it makes sense. My candida problem started weeks after I started the pill along with "nasal" allergies (sneezing, runny nose, headache). There are days (at least once a week) that I have to go home and sleep for hours in order to feel better, this had never happened to me before. Also, every day I am sooo tired, I sleep sooooo much and I am still tired.
I will defenitely modify my diet-----how hard!!! I love sweets, and french fries and everything that is bad for you... but at the end I know it will be worth it.
Thank you soooo much for all your help--- this explains so much. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
thanks.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Thank you very much for your advice!! I realize now how complex this is. The first step will be to stop the BC... tough decision but it makes sense. My candida problem started weeks after I started the pill along with "nasal" allergies (sneezing, runny nose, headache). There are days (at least once a week) that I have to go home and sleep for hours in order to feel better, this had never happened to me before. Also, every day I am sooo tired, I sleep sooooo much and I am still tired.
I will defenitely modify my diet-----how hard!!! I love sweets, and french fries and everything that is bad for you... but at the end I know it will be worth it.
Thank you soooo much for all your help--- this explains so much. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)