First off, intrahepatic stones harbor live viruses, bacteria, candida, etc......
When the body is processing waste material through the liver, bacteria, parasites, etc....all get harbored in stones that block the bile ducts. This only makes sense. The stones act as a "net" or sorts.
Also, there is anti-bacterial activity in bile itself. If bile flow is hindered, then it is only likely that candida would be able to flourish under these less-than-ideal conditions in the digestive tract, liver, and small intestine.
Please come to the liverflush forum and read and educate yourself. That will prove very helpful.