CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After all my research...I'm more confused now than ever. (long reply)

Isabel76 Views: 1,008
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 282,927

Re: After all my research...I'm more confused now than ever. (long reply)

Hi,

Just last week I was just as confused as you and this forum totally freaked me out because I sufferred from major information overload.
The most important thing is to go really slow. Right now I'm just doing the candida diet and taking psyllium to get myself regular. After I've established that, I will slowly incorporate Bentonite into my psyllium shakes to cleanse my bowels, and next month- if everything is going well, I plan on doing a parasite cleanse with Clarkia . That is as far as I am planning, and I am trying to keep doing things gradually. The jury is still out on enemas is far as I'm concerned, but some people have found them enormously helpful. They sound like a massive investment in time and money to me, not quite willing to make it yet- we'll see...

First, 'The Best of Shelly' and reading the 'Ask Shelly' forum is really helpful, but here is a basic primer as to some of the logic of the cleanses and candida.

Modifying your diet to get rid of candida is a great idea, it's the natural first step. Constipation is a constant problem with candida, so you want to help your bowels out as much as you can. If you're eating more raw foods, help your body out by taking digestive enzymes and probiotics. Probiotics are really effective against candida because they re-colonize your bowel and crowd the candida out, so you get a nice healthy bowel flora again (which does need some candida, but not as much as you're sufferring from), and you digest your food more easily resulting in less constipation. In order to eliminate the candida (i.e. get it out of your body), you want a really well functioning bowel, so taking psyllium at least three times a day should encourage more bowel movements (initially it does constipate though, don't freak out!). You can take it more as you get accustomed to your schedule. If you wanted to, you could stop right here and not do anything more in terms of cleanses unless you find your condition isn't improving- then you can take extra steps that may or may not speed up the process of rebalancing your candida/flora.

Since the candida diet is a very clean diet, you are already halfway to cleansing your bowel. If you want to take that extra step in eliminating candida once you have your diet routine happening, you can add liquid Bentonite to your psyllium shakes. Bentonite really helps absorb toxins out of your bowels and also kills candida. If you want to go one step further than that- if you suspect you have parasites for instance, you can then add a parasite cleanse to your routine- the herbal tincture Clarkia is very good for that, and again, it kills candida.

What I'm getting at is that as you start cleansing your body, you can slowly add things you think you might have issues with. It is really worth reading and re-reading the Inner Body Cleanse links because it gives you an order to go by and the logic for it. (For instance, you don't do a liver cleanse until after you've got your Bowel Cleanse going and you've done a parasite cleanse).
As far as the money issue goes, buying psyllium and bentonite for example, is really quite cheap, but probiotics and enzymes cost a little more. Ultimately, you have to make a decision about how much you're willing to invest in yourself and your health.

Good Luck and Namaste!

Isabel

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi,

Just last week I was just as confused as you and this forum totally freaked me out because I sufferred from major information overload.

First, 'The Best of Shelly' and reading the 'Ask Shelly' forum is really helpful, but here is a basic primer as to some of the logic of the cleanses and candida.

Modifying your diet to get rid of candida is a great idea, it's the natural first step. Constipation is a constant problem with candida, so you want to help your bowels out as much as you can. If you're eating more raw foods, help your body out by taking digestive enzymes and probiotics. Probiotics are really effective against candida because they re-colonize your bowel and crowd the candida out, so you get a nice healthy bowel flora again (which does need some candida, but not as much as you're sufferring from), and you digest your food more easily resulting in less constipation. In order to eliminate the candida (i.e. get it out of your body), you want a really well functioning bowel, so taking psyllium at least three times a day should encourage more bowel movements. You can take it more as you get accustomed to your schedule. If you wanted to, you could stop right here and not do anything more in terms of cleanses unless you find your condition isn't improving- then you can take extra steps that may or may not speed up the process of rebalancing your candida/flora.

Since the candida diet is a very clean diet, you are already halfway to cleansing your bowel. If you want to take that extra step in eliminating candida once you have your diet routine happening, you can add liquid bentonite to your psyllium shakes. Bentonite really helps absorb toxins out of your bowels and also kills candida. If you want to go one step further than that- if you suspect you have parasites for instance, you can then add a parasite cleanse to your routine- the herbal tincture Clarkia is very good for that, and again, it kills candida.

What I'm getting at is that as you start cleansing your body, you can slowly add things you think you might have issues with. It is really worth reading and re-reading the Inner Body Cleanse links because it gives you an order to go by and the logic for it.
As far as the money issue goes, buying psyllium and bentonite for example, is really quite cheap, but probiotics and enzymes cost a little more. Ultimately, you have to make a decision about how much you're willing to invest in yourself and your health.

Good Luck and Namaste!

Isabel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

8.531 sec, (3)