CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe Fatigue??? Low Carb diet?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Isabel76 Views: 869
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,042

Re: Severe Fatigue??? Low Carb diet?

Hi Donna,

If you're on a severely low-carb diet, you may be having trouble with your energy as your body is working so hard to break down protein and fat to give it to you. I recently had the same problem and had to switch my morning meal to an oatmeal and soymilk breakfast (even though soy is supposedly bad for candida). Mind you, I do not have a severe case of systematic candida like some do-I believe the problem is still localized in my bowels only and am cleaning them and doing a parasite cleane (Clarkia which kills candida as well) in order to improve my condition. I have been forced to modify my candida diet in order to be able to function for work and school.

I would encourage you to read as many as Shelly's posts as possible about how to optimize nutrition.

She emphasizes the re-colonization of the bowels with healthy bacteria as the main means of bringing your candida back into balance rather than antifungals and strict dieting, and you may want to take another look at your protocol and see if it is really working for you. There is a guy who a few pages ago talked about how he finally beat candida, and it wasn't the usual diet way- but very different indeed! but it worked for him, and he attributes his progress to being able to keep an open mind and re-examining his protocol on a regular basis. I know I had cut out dairy and was having limited success with my digestion, but since I have introduced kefir into my diet every few days (can't afford to every day as I can't get raw organic milk to make it myself) I am making more progress with my symptoms.

Different people beat this problems in different ways, there is no cookie cutter solution- this is something I have learned very quickly while working on my candida protocol.

Good luck to you!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Donna,

If you're on a severely low-carb diet, you may be having trouble with your energy as your body is working so hard to break down protein and fat to give it to you. I recently had the same problem and had to switch my morning meal to an oatmeal and soymilk breakfast.

I would encourage you to read as many as Shelly's posts as possible about how to optimize nutrition.

She emphasizes the re-colonization of the bowels with healthy bacteria as the main means of bringing your candida back into balance rather than antifungals and strict dieting, and you may want to take another look at your protocol and see if it is really working for you. There is a guy who a few pages ago talked about how he finally beat candida, and it wasn't the usual diet way- but very different indeed! but it worked for him, and he attributes his progress to being able to keep an open mind and re-examining his protocol on a regular basis. I know I had cut out dairy and was having limited success with my digestion, but since I have introduced kefir into my diet every few days (can't afford to every day as I can't get raw organic milk to make it myself) I am making more progress with my symptoms.

Different people beat this problems in different ways, there is no cookie cutter solution- this is something I have learned very quickly while working on my candida protocol.

Good luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (2)