CureZone   Log On   Join
Forget special diets and anti-fungals; threelac works better than them all!

MidlothianGirl Views: 1,412
Published: 18 years ago

Forget special diets and anti-fungals; threelac works better than them all!

I've battled candida for many years. Never have I ever been able to successfully "conquer" candida for any length of time until about a year ago, though I would still have candida flareups from time to time.

Over a year ago I began liverflushing, intense bowel cleansing (got colonics and do enemas and colema), and now I've been taking Threelac.

I have taken Primal Defense and believe it's a good product. But I probably should have taken it after my first series of colonics, and AFTER liverflushing.

If you don't know how important Liver Flushing is, click back to the previous page on this forum, and read down and see my post on why LIVERFLUSHING IS *KEY* TO KILLING CANDIDA.

I had a serious candida flare-up recently along with breakouts. I read someone post on Shelley's forum that they got rid of their rosacea using one packet of Threelac per day. I figured I didn't have anything to lose.

I started Threelac Wednesday a week ago (2 packets a day). It's easy and convenient to take, and is to be taken with food (easy to manage).

I have NOT done much with diet.....I eat well anyway, but havn't restricted carbs and sugar. I am also taking 5 Primal Defense tablets per night. Yesterday I noticed something strange. My stools started being filled with dozens of sesame seed looking parasites or parasite eggs (or candida, not sure). I pass these things when I do enemas or flush my liver . I have passed weird parasites; worms, bugs with antennas, things with veins running through them, etc.....and hundreds of these things (not sure what they are, but they are GOING!!)

My scalp gets terrible red, flaky, itchy, patches when my candida flares up. But it has started clearing up with the Threelac.

I've done many candida cleanses (dozens), but nothing seemed to work as well as Threelac. Oregano oil works well too. But the combination of the Threelac and Primal Defense seems to be doing wonders.

I'm not sure what the rice looking thingies are (if they are parasites, parasite eggs, or some kind of candida derivative), but I'm glad they are passing out.

Good luck everyone and keep fighting the good fight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.238 sec, (2)