CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sugar Substitutes

jenlogan Views: 6,067
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,177

Re: Sugar Substitutes

I used to have a yeast infection, and splenda-sweetened products were what helped me to stay on my diet! Splenda, contrary to popular belief, will not make your candida worse unless you are sensitive to it in some way. A sip of diet coke shouldn't hurt you; just don't drink one every day because that Aspartame can do dreadful things to you in the long run. 1 can a week should be ok (that's what I did). One thing I would highly recommend to you for those times when you crave Sugar above all else would be Hershey's 1-Carb chocolate bars. Those actually fill you up (it's weird!) plus they contain inulin, a pre-biotic (in simple terms, it's a candy bar that's good for your digestive system! :). Another thing that's good is sugar-free ice cream, particuarily Breyer's. You will NEVER be able to tell the difference between the sugar-free stuff and the regular. It's that good!
Good luck curing your candida! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)