CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida and allergies, what can I eat?

grand wazoo Views: 1,032
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,656

Re: candida and allergies, what can I eat?

IMHO the candida diet and the general way everybody tries to treat a candida overgrowth problem is all wrong. You cant fight candida in a all out war because its a natural bacteria in the digestive tract. I believe the only way to cure a candida problem is to get rid of acidosis and bring the body into a more healthy alkaline state. The only way to do this is by eating fruits,veggies,green drinks,etc.....anything alkaline and natural.You want to eliminate all processed and acid forming foods such as meat,dairy,wheat,grains,sugar,etc.. You should also try to replant probiotics into the digestive system.

I myself do The Master Cleanse anytime i feel like i need to bring my PH into a more alkaline state quickly.

You should do a liver cleanse and maybe use some herbs like dandelion or milk thistle to help repair the damage to your liver from the diflucan. Almost all candida drugs dont work and cause liver damage. Use nature not drugs to regain your health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.672 sec, (1)