CureZone   Log On   Join
I think your Right

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Burnt Ice Views: 1,315
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 283,821

I think your Right

That's very Good

And my opinion as well, Alkaline the system and nothing will get hold, and a good idea to remove the heavy metals in the body, where the bugs can hide and avoid converting back to friendly form, unless we can change our belief system, and believe we need certain nutrients for our good health, some form of Good Vitamin Mineral, Trace Mineral foods go a long way.

It seems some vaccinations can contain Candida, and come with heavy metals right in the shot, so it makes it harder to get rid of it, and a little sugar, sends it growing.

But it's darn well time, these people stop trying to create illness for profit, and think they have the right to do anything they want.

Even if we eat right, these new Frank'en foods, put RNA and DNA of some bad stuff into our body's, so even if it does not make you sick, it most certainly will show up in any test one has, and will be convinced they need treatment.

After a life time of eating the wrong stuff, it is a challenge to try to change our eating habits, and can be costly, as it is more expensive now to try to get Healthy, then to stay sick.
I say back to basics, whole foods, free range, nutrient rich soil's, if it is processed, comes in a box or bag, don't put it in your mouth, as for avoiding Aluminium, that is a challenge, we can't all afford Osmosis or water distillers for the whole house.

Those cheap rubber faucet houses that one hooks up to any tap to wash your hair can be hooked onto a large bottle of spring or distilled water to take a shower with, so it will cost a buck or two to avoid the Aluminium in the water, which has been proven to enter the body more then drinking it. The heavy metals don't care if your Alkaline or Acidic, everyone has some heart deterioration from the metals in there body.

When one is ill, there will to be well is low, some affirmations help go a long way, you have to want to get better, many I have seen just don't care anymore, even if they live or die.
We need a resurgence into the Family unit again, some one around who cares whether you like it or not, it's to easy not to care, the old motto divide and conquer, lets them, separate all of us from the elite, and a nation of individuals, don't see the whole picture as one, undivided.
One people, one world, our world.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

That's very Good

And my opinion as well, Alkaline the system and nothing will get hold, and a good idea to remove the heavy metals in the body, where the bugs can hide and avoid converting back to friendly form, unless we can change our belief system, and believe we need certain nutrients for our good health, some form of Good Vitamin Mineral, Trace Mineral foods go a long way.

It seems some vaccinations can contain Canadia, and come with heavy metals right in the shot, so it makes it harder to get rid of it, and a little sugar, sends it growing.

But it's darn well time, these people stop trying to create illness for profit,and think they have the right to do anything they want.

Even if we eat right, these new Frank'en foods, put RNA and DNA of some bad stuff into our body's, so even if it does not make you sick, it most certainly will show up in any test one has, and will be convinced they need treatment.

After a life time of eating the wrong stuff, it is a challenge to try to change our eating habits, and can be costly, as it is more expensive now to try to get Healthy, then to stay sick.
I say back to basics, whole foods, free range, nutrient rich soil's, if it is processed, comes in a box or bag, don't put it in your mouth, as for avoiding Aluminium, that is a challenge, we can't all afford Osmosis or water distillers for the whole house.

Those cheap rubber faucet houses that one hooks up to any tap to wash your hair can be hooked onto a large bottle of spring or distilled water to take a shower with, so it will cost a buck or two to avoid the Aluminium in the water, which has been proven to enter the body more then drinking it. The heavy metals don't care if your Alkaline or Acidic, everyone has some heart deterioration from the metals in there body.

When one is ill, there will to be well is low, some affirmations help go a long way, you have to want to get better, many I have seen just don't care anymore, even if they live or die.
We need a resurgence into the Family unit again, some one around who cares whether you like it or not, it's to easy not to care, the old motto divide and conquer, lets them separate all of us from the elite, and a nation of individuals, don't see the whole picture as one, undivided, one people, one world, our world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

2.812 sec, (3)