CureZone   Log On   Join
Zoloft and yeast infections?

Sariaya Views: 15,328
Published: 19 years ago

Zoloft and yeast infections?

I was wondering Im taking Zoloft do you think it will cause yeast infections? I have had a yeast infection for the past 3 years. I have taken: duflucan,terazol 1 2 &3, monistat 1 2 & 3,I have inserted some plain yogurt.All of these things that I have listed have worked for a lil bit but It came back. I cant wear anything tight because I will have a really bad discharge.I have to wear loose clothing. I also cant exercise because i will have a discharge. I stoped taking birthcontrol pills because i heard that the pill was some cause of the yeast infection.Iv changed the milk that i drink. Now i drink horizon organic milk.I have a itchy feeling inside. sometimes there is either a odor of fish or sometimes it smells like bread or beer.its very uncomfortable. There is also itching in my colon is there something that can be inserted? also my urine has a bad odor sometimes and its cloudy...Sometimes i have pain when i have intercourse with my husband.If anyone has any answers please let me know...I have been to the doctor every month all he does is perscribe me pills and it dont work im so fed up he knows my face already because i go over there so much...please help

Cash

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I was wondering Im taking Zoloft do you think it will cause yeast infections? I have had a yeast infection for the past 3 years. I have taken: duflucan,terazol 1 2 &3, monistat 1 2 & 3,I have inserted some plain yogurt.All of these things that I have listed have worked for a lil bit but It came back. I cant wear anything tight because I will have a really bad discharge.I have to wear loose clothing. I also cant exercise because i will have a discharge. I stoped taking birthcontrol pills because i heard that the pill was some cause of the yeast infection.Iv changed the milk that i drink. Now i drink horizon organic milk.I have a itchy feeling inside. sometimes there is either a odor of fish or sometimes it smells like bread or beer.its very uncomfortable. There is also itching in my colon is there something that can be inserted? also my urine has a bad odor sometimes and its cloudy...Sometimes i have pain when i have intercourse with my husband.If anyone has any answers please let me know...

Cash

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.408 sec, (2)