CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diahrrea that won't stop, worried

Views: 1,667
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 284,701

Re: diahrrea that won't stop, worried

Hello,

I too had this stomach bug/flu - I live in Scotland, it seems to have really spread all over the globe!

I experienced the very same symptoms: a very dark muddy coloured diaorrhea (I've never been able to spell it) along with stomach cramps and having to run to the toilet every time I ate.

I fasted for a day and it really seemed to help.

I started taking MSM just towards the end of it, and this really seemed to help: MSM can help get rid of colds, flu and bugs etc by encouraging the release of free radicals.

I always find MSM helps keep the candida symptoms at a mild level; and my Mum, who has suffered from food allergies and intolerances from years, started taking MSM and has been able to stop taking her anihistamines, which was previously the only way she could get relief from her symptoms.

I've heard that MSM can also help the liver, which when dealing with candida, is always a bonus!

There is lots of info. on the net regarding MSM, but see what feels right for you first. Sometimes it is best to just try one thing at a time, instead of bombarding the body with lots of different supplements; I've tried this in the past and just ended up exhausted.

In the meantime, for the stomach bug drink as much fluid as you can and consider electrolyte replacement drinks if it gets really bad.

I hope you feel better soon - it does not last for much longer I am happy to say!

All the best -
Carrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)