CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HIV / Candida / internet and stress/ long post

Views: 1,260
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 284,980

Re: HIV / Candida / internet and stress/ long post

I have made myself ill with fear using the internet to research candida. Time and time again i come across HIV and AIDS related pages at the top of search info from google etc when researching candida. I know the information is valid but i think someone needs to point out that so many people have candida and I am sure the larger proportion do not have AIDS...because a lot of the symptoms are the same, candida damaging the immune system etc it is possible to get yourself into a huge state of paranoia. Because Doctors dont always agree that candida as an illness exists, people resort to using the net to try and diagnos and treat themselves...what other choice have we. The info on google got me into such a state that even when i had had two HIV tests, one at home test kit (then not trusting that as enough) a second one through the doctor,and both were negative, i still felt sick everytime i saw those search results and thought maybe i must have HIV, perhaps the home test kit was faulty ... maybe at the hospital lab there was a muddle...making myself more and more stressed. Initially i imagined i could have caught HIV from a tatoo beauty treatment...when that paranoia was quoshed by the fact that my HIV test was two years after the event so would have shown positive i began to concoct other possiblilites to frighten myself. I just thought i should say something as stress is a huge factor in candida and while these forums help...trawling the net for info can make things very much worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)