CureZone   Log On   Join
How reliable is the spit test...really???

Views: 40,631
Published: 17 years ago

How reliable is the spit test...really???

Since i have found out i have candida (I finally demanded a test at the lab as i had so many weird symptoms) and that showed it but even then my gp was dismissive and said 'everyone has THAT! (i went to another one and he gave me anti fungals but even he wasn't alarmed) I have been annoying everyone i know by asking them to spit in glasses of water. I am probably not the only one.
Most people i ask show up positive, family (ok so candida could be genetic but its rarer in men and bother my brother and my male cousin have it...we all live in separate countries) friends and neighbours. The number is amazing. Surely it cant be this common.

I think this means that if candida is present in everyone then it shows to some degree in the spit test or...the spit test isnt really that reliable. Also i would love to know, if anyone can help...does the spit test show to what degree you have candida. For example, if everyone has some candida might it be normal for the spit to 'sag' a little or have a short 'leg' or two (for anyone confused pls see google and search on candida and spit test!) and if candida is really bad does it sink to the bottom?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.047 sec, (1)