CureZone   Log On   Join
Mind/body connection ... Reiki

Alexcena Views: 4,512
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 285,230

Mind/body connection ... Reiki

Hi,

Yes, you are definitely right there is an exceptionally strong link between the emotional and physical self. I do not know much about Reiki, but I use Spring Forest Qigong which focusses on releasing blocked energies as well. I am finding that my multiple chemical sensitivies are getting better. If you don't know about MCS, it is very debilitating. The immune system and cental nervous system is "out of whack".

Qigong is positively affecting my overall sense of well-being and therefore my immune system. My outlook on life has improved tremendously. At the moment, I have MCS and systemic candida, yet I am feeling mentally and spiritually better than I ever have in my life!! My physical body and therefore the candida I believe will naturally follow the healing of the mind and spirit (with the help of the things I mentioned such as cleansing...). I should mention that I have also kept a dairy to get rid of some bad feelings.

Shelley and Jhan advocate the mind/body connection as well.

Any other questions on this subject ask away...

TAke CAre,
Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)