CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Liss - How do we know when you are cured?

liss Views: 1,801
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 286,307

Re: To Liss - How do we know when you are cured?

I have never been cured. However what did happen for me was that after 2+ months on this simple Candida diet and P&b shakes I found amazing relief.

I had sypmtoms that included...

continuous vaginal discharge
constant sinus infection
constant headache
constant pain of joints and limbs
morning numbness of feet, fingers, and other body parts
foggy brain
face and body acne
IBS (major)
Feet would painfully swell in summer
hands started to swell before I found Curezone
weight loss of over 10+lbs to put me seriously under weight at 5'6" and 100lbs

Sometimes the pain in my joints had become so horrible that it actually started to put me on the track to dissability. Could not sit or stand for long periods of time with out serious pain and numbness accompanying the activity. I had a hard time walking up stairs or going down them. sometimes I needed assistance as it would buckle my knees with horrible pain. The pain in my body was constant for years. Headaches every single day since i was in high school.

By the time I found this site I was 26 and had been in a state of pain and just plain dismal body issues for probably 10 years. I had started to contimplate applying for dissability. After 2 months of cleansing with shakes and being as strict as I could (I have a wine downfall) I was absolutely amazed at the complete change in my body. The only things that did not completely clear were the Acne and the vaginal infections. Thes two items are instant detectors of toxins in my body and seem to flair up anytime I hop off the path.

I'm not sure I believe in cure as much as I beleive in living a comfortable life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)