CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: when should I cleanse?

Jhan Views: 2,216
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 286,308

Re: when should I cleanse?

Hi Teresa,

At this point, you should also supplement in Magnesium & calcium, and in vitamin B. This is basics (until you are over with candida because candida depletes these) I would also suggest that you take vit A (cod liver oil), lecithin and salmon oil, every day.

You've switch for candidastroy= gerat move.
There is no rush to get off the antifungals until you are comfortable with the diet and HAVE IDENTIFIED your various food/ perfume intolerances. food allergies are very closely related to candida. You will eventually get over them when you work on liver cleansing... but we are not there yet.

Once you have identified your different allergies and know what food (detergent/perfumes) to avoid. You can start making significant changes: stop the antifungals and get start on the cleansing program itself.
Unless you do one change at a time. You will not know when you get a reaction what is its cause. SO if you try to go fast, you will be likely to get a huge reaction and have to go back many steps, and stop a few many changes you had just made, from not knowing whcih of the many changes you are reacting to.

Later on, when you are comfortalbe with the diet, you shall get started with the psyllium intake or P & B shakes (Psyllium and Bentonite), to cleanse your bowel

To treat candida you must
Follow the diet
Cleanse your bowel
cleanse your kidneys
cleanse your liver.

When the brain fog and all the related sinus problems: ear ache, tinnitus and runny nose are over (you might not have them yet but will when the candida responsible for the brain fog in your sinus is evacuated) you are going to go back to a normal diet.
Cheers,
Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.843 sec, (1)