CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Price Of Meat

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
northstar Views: 2,397
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 28,642

Re: High Price Of Meat

Well if you look at it from the Bible God said plant/herbs are your meat it wasn't after the flood that God gave permission to eat clean/pure meat from certain animals. Which means eating animals that are given no Antibiotics /growth hormones and are feed grass all the way to butchering.

I never knew my blood type but after my wife read the blood type she kept requesting me to get it checked. I always worked out hard with weights and felt good after eating grass feed beef with vegies/beans,etc . I consume no wheat products that have been processed since that makes me feel low. I can tell the difference after not eating beef for awhile becaue I try to follow the bible to eat plants & herbs. But once eating meat or liver

Anyway I find out my blood type if O positive and according to his book from his research Os are geard more to Red Meat/no wheat while my wife is A geared more to all vegies eating. Also the same for exercise Os a lot of workouts vs A mostly less stressed worouts.

I think it all depends on what part of the world you come from. From Eskimos eating all meats to other parts of the world eating all plants to Tropical areas eating all coconuts and fish.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)