CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which one first? Candida treatment or liver cleansing?

stannarad Views: 2,595
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 286,868

Re: Which one first? Candida treatment or liver cleansing?

Unfortunately, treating candida with antifungals stresses your liver even more. I used Threelac for several months last year, and I know it was killing candida, but it made me much worse because my liver and other detox pathways could not handle the overload of dead yeast! The whites of my eyes became very yellow and I was so ill. Soon afterwards I added a liver detox supplement called Livatone Plus by Australian doctor Sandra Cabot and that helped a lot, albeit very slowly. Thanks to a friend, I am now taking another one also ( reduced my Livatone dose by half ) called Liver Support by UK nutritionist Xandria Williams. This one has helped my symptoms of liver congestion even more. As for what to do to treat the candida, many people have had success through focussing on restoring the body by means of cleansing the bowel, liver, and lymph. This approach has helped me. I've also had TONS of improvement ( ie., bowel movements )by taking an excellent probiotic supplement called Innergarden Flora by a company called Rgarden. I can't say enough about this one. Threelac never did anything to help my SEVERE constipation like this probiotic has. I go every day now. Some people on this forum have had success with Threelac though. Everyone's different. Best of luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)