CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: differentiating between candida and parasites...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
anja Views: 1,095
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,314

Re: differentiating between candida and parasites...

check out the "Ask MH" forum. From what I've read there, Candida overgrowth is actually a protective mechanism when the body becomes very toxic and acidic. Seems like balancing the PH is what needs to be done, along with a natural diet. "Clean blood and obey nature." He advocates all raw, and mainly fruits & berries, though I'm not sure 100% raw is appropriate for everyone. He also talks about orange juice fasting, which is supposed to cure just about everything. As to the parasite issue, the vast majority of us have them and are constantly picking them up. He makes a fabulous, very effective De-Wormer that you use as a 30- day program, then once a week for maintenance after that. I've tried other products, but I'm convinced he has the best formula. I also saw yeast in my stool when I took the De-Wormer, which I've never seen before. Have you done the liver flushing? I believe that's really important.

Also, I eat a lot of raw cultured vegetables (i.e. raw saurkraut) You can make your own or buy from companies like Rejuvinative Foods. I also make my own kefir, which is loaded with healthy flora, too. It's the only dairy I use. The cultured foods, I believe, are very important in repopulating healthy gut flora, and they DO help with Sugar cravings. They also aid in the absorption of minerals, which I know is true, because my fingernails which are usually thin and soft will grow like crazy, thicker and stronger, when I'm doing a lot of the cultured veggies. Check out the Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates,there's some good info there.

I'm also realizing that stress is a big player in chronic infection and acidic PH. I tend to be a very tense worrier, and it seems like no matter how well I'm eating, my PH is always acidic. My boyfriend, on the other hand, eats whatever he wants, but exercises regularly, practices Falun Dafa and meditates daily, has PERFECT PH, when based on his diet, he shouldn't. I am starting to think that in the end, it mostly comes down to your belief system and outlook.

Anyway, I think the more holistic the approach, the better. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (2)