CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:(007) help newbie

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
marlenep Views: 1,146
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,619

Re:(007) help newbie

I'm sure you appreciate the jokes...
You have started off right and most likely you are experiencing die off from the probiotics. So what now...Keep with the diet ie "NO sugar, NO yeast NO processed foods. My rule for quick food: if I can't pronounce it on the label I don't eat it. As far as other food cook with organic vegs.and Olive oil or sesame oil or butter, eat only Antibiotic free and hormone free meats and fish. Be stict for a month and one by one reintroduce foods you think you can tolerate to see whats what (obviously not Sugar or the badies first) start with some fruits or grains. Choose only ONE antifungal to work with at a time the candida builds a tolerence to them and this gives you some play to swithch around. I myself don;t use probiotics and antifungals at the same time in mass quantity I think they cancel each other out--just my theory.
Mar

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)