CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have some concerns--shroom

Candida Newbie Views: 17,226
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,635

Re: I have some concerns--shroom

I might ramble a bit here. I can't sleep. There are some strange symptoms, and I have a theory. I think I messed things up with the alchohol. I was at a crucial stage of the candida fight , and the liver had to take attention from dealing with the candida, and turn to processing the achohol. This is where the candida started fighting back and, I assumed it was a reaction from the P.B.'s So I went off them, and >can< took over. The symptoms are die off + attempt at re-establishment. Bear with me. The candida is using a RECEPTOR to try and switch off the immune-mechanism that threatens it. It ties in directly to a hormone which is used for alpha state -then sleep. The symptoms; I get a 'shock' followed by 'pins & needles' all throughout body, and concentrated at the extremeties. This happens a nano second between conciousness and sleep--this prevents me from going into alpha state. The same hormone controls libido--making the problem even more elusive. I have good reason to say these things, but little knowlege of the science. So, in short, what hormone? All my hormonal readings are normal. Thanks Johnny
P.S. I'm going back to probiotics, with regular doses. Yeast has not shown yet, but there is herxing going on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)