CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida in bm's?

marlenep Views: 1,262
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,689

Re: Candida in bm's?

Gosh, You and I seem to be on the same page give or take a few things. We also started about the same time. I'm on PB8 capsules 2-3 3x a day with plain live yogurt (store bought with 2 tablespoons of LIFE TIME liquid acidophilus with Bulgaricus and Bifidus it has 1 billion per 2 TBLS. I dont use antifungals with the probiotics my theory being they cancel each other out?. I supplement in A,C,E Mag. and Zink. 95% organic with 3 kids that aint easy!! But I am slowly switching te whole family over. Psyllium shakes 3-4 a day (I'm on a second bowel clense) I actually got MP out today for the first time. The Bentonit last time was constipating me so I cut that out and added in Cascara 3 caps. a day. At night I take valarian root caps. 2-3 to help me sleep. I drink 1/2 my body weight in water (we just bought a new purification system) with lemon, organic of course. I too eat fruit granny apple, bannanas,plaintains they don't bother me.

I hope to talk with you again, Mar

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)