CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida in bm's?

Candida Newbie Views: 1,180
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,709

Re: Candida in bm's?

Thanks for the info.

I'm in the Cleveland, Ohio area. We have a bunch of GNC's around here. I'm starting to become wary of GNC products. Everytime I go in, it seems the sales people just want me to buy something - anything. They suggest anything and everything. A couple of times, I got things which I later found out had ingredients that didn't mesh with my diet. When I went to take it back, I got a bit of a hassle and (though I can't prove it) am sure I got screwed on the credit I received. I had a $5 gift certificate and they only gave $3-4 back of it and the guy said it equally distributes the discount to all of the products purchased on the receipt, blah blah blah.

So, I'll take a look for it at GNC if I can't find it anywhere else. They also demand your license every time you take something back or say they won't do it. They're more hassle than they're worth, I feel.

I have a lot more success at the health store types of places; especially the supermarkets that specialize in organic foods. The people I've encountered there are helpful and don't care if you buy something from them or not (which is good). I'm sure GNC is commission-driven. Those guys never seem to tell you the whole story behind a product like the organic supermarket people seem to. Again, just my opinion. Your mileage may vary :).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.656 sec, (1)