CureZone   Log On   Join
mucous (or something) in my stool...

Views: 1,706
Published: 16 years ago

mucous (or something) in my stool...

This morning, my stool was a series of hardened and rounded...hmm, what should I call them? Turds, I suppose. But anyway, one of them was floating (which happens fairly frequently) and when I looked closer, I noticed that it had a white ring of stuff around it. It was gelatinous and mucousy-looking, and stringy. What is this, and why would it be in my stool? I know I have irritable bowel problems and have for some time now. But my question is: WHY? Is it yeast, is it parasites, what on earth is causing all the seemingly unrelated issues? I'm going to try and have both candida and parasites tested as soon as I see my new doctor on the 22nd (who is a naturopath). Is there a comprehensive stool or blood test that will check for ALL possible parasites? What about for candida? How can I determine FOR SURE what is causing all these physical and emotional symptoms? Please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)